Grottoes Volunteer Fire Department
15th Annual Summer Bash Raffle 2019
Drawings Begin at 5:00 P.M. August 3, 2019
1100 20th Street Grottoes, VA 24441
List of Prizes and Times:
- 5:00 $500.00
- 5:10 Mossberg .410 Pump Shotgun
- 5:20 $500.00
- 5:30 Ruger American .270 Package
- 5:40 $500.00
- 5:50 Henry .17 HMR
- 6:00 Delton AR .556
- 6:10 $500.00
- 6:20 Marlin XT .22 Riffle
- 6:30 Henry .44 Mag Single Shot
- 6:40 $500.00
- 6:50 $500.00
- 7:00 T/C Venture .300 Mag
- 7:10 $500.00
- 7:20 Henry .22 Mag
- 7:30 Browning AB3 .270
- 7:40 $500.00
- 7:50 Mossberg .30/30
- 8:00 $1000.00
- 8:10 Marlin .35 Rem
- 8:20 $1000.00
- 8:30 Mossberg Patriot .243
- 8:40 $1000.00
- 8:50 Ruger American .450 Bushmaster
- 9:00 $1000.00
- 9:10 Savage .308 Camo Package
- 9:20 $1000.00
- 9:30 Weatherby .20 Gauge Shotgun
- 9:40 Henry .22 Rifle
- 9:50 $2500.00
- 10:00 Vintage 1968 Camaro
Cost: $25.00 per Ticket List of rules can be found below.
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- *Grottoes Fire Dept. * 109 3rd Street * 540-249-5911
- *The Gun Shack 1105 * Laurel Hill Rd. Verona, VA * 540-248-3681
- *Al’s Power Equipment * 605 Aspen Ave. Grottoes VA * 540-249-3658
- *Steve’s Archery * 261 Massanutten Ave. Shenandoah, VA * 540-652-6393
Permit # G-20-00846-070041
Rules for Grottoes Volunteer Fire Department
- Please Read Carefully!!
- Need not be present to win!!
- One number per ticket, with only 4,000 tickets being sold.
- Any unsold tickets become property of Grottoes Volunteer Fire Department (GVFD)
- All prizes MUST BE CLAIMED by the person whose name appears on the ticket.
- All prizes (car, money and guns must be claimed within 30 days or prizes becomes property of GVFD.
- Neither the GVFD nor any other person, organization, or business sponsoring or participating in the raffle assumes the liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising from the possession of any firearm nor motorized vehicle obtained through this ticket. The hold acknowledges the limitation on liability by the Acceptance of this ticket.
- Winners not present at time of drawing will be notified by phone and all winners will be posted on the Web site as soon as possible at www.grottoesfire.com.
- All firearms and motorized vehicle prizes will be subject to all State and Federal registration guidelines. Those winners not meeting these guidelines will be reimbursed the $25 tickets fee for the winning ticket. All prizes must be picked up from the proper sponsoring business. Any prize not awarded due to failure to meet required guidelines will become property of the GVFD.
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Identification will be required before the prize will be awarded.
- Drawing is subject to the sale of 2,000 tickets of the 4,000 being sold.
- If for some reason the drawing is not held, all monies will be returned to the ticket holders at the address given on the ticket stub.
- Drawing will be held on the Saturday, August 3, 2019 beginning at 5:00 p.m. at Mt. View Park, 1100 20th Street, Grottoes, VA 24441.
- There will be a $50.00 fee on all returned checks.
- All decisions of the GVFD Board of Directors are deemed final.
- Food and Beverage will be available the day of the drawing for an extra fee.
- No ATV's, perts (exception working animals), or alcohol allowed on premises.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prizes.
- Each ticket may win more than once.
- For all questions or concerns contact the Grottoes Volunteer Fire Department at (540) 249-5911 or by e-mail at Co20@Verizon.net